The Bingo Association does not deal with complaints raised directly by players, about games or clubs, as we do not operate any commercial club/venue. 

All game management and player disputes relating to a game must in the first instance be raised with the club/venue at which the dispute arose.  All licensed premises are required to have in place an internal dispute resolution process, and details of these can be obtained from the club/venue. 

Should the game dispute not be resolved with the club/venue, then the customer may refer the dispute to an Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) service, an independent third party.  For the bingo industry, this service is provided by the Independent Betting and Adjudication Service (IBAS).  Information about referring a dispute to IBAS should be made available by the club/venue, but you can also contact them via their website HERE.

Independent Betting Adjudication Service
PO Box 62639

020 7347 5883


Before contacting IBAS you should ensure that you have taken appropriate steps to raise your complaint with the club/venue and allowed them sufficient time to investigate and respond: IBAS will check that these initial steps have been undertaken and completed before they consider progressing your complaint further.